Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Long Distance


New York, St. John's, Halifax, and Washington D.C.
I guess it's a good month to work! Missed out on the Yankee parade (well O.K., maybe I didn't "miss" it.) D.C. is always worth the trip for the trails and historic sights. I stand behind my statement that there is nothing relaxing about an ice bath.
Working out the kinks of an apparent sciatica problem now and scratching my head about Dalton's new HST. Check it out.
There must be another side to this story, but no one is selling it.
http://www.unfairtaxgrab.com
For the now it's the "honey do" list (winter tires and much, much more), light workouts, appointments and family time. No wonder time off goes by so quickly!
But with HST and bed bugs in the news it's hard to relax! What ever would the media do without a good scare or two a day!
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment