Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baseline

It's true, every winter is different.  Well, other than the cold, the snow, the wind and the darkness.  Does it toughen you up or simply hinder your ability to run in the heat?  It's a question I've mulled over a bit.

I'll find out in January as I test these mile and weather beaten legs on a 1/2 in Florida.  Perhaps I should run in my winter gear on a treadmill first!

In the end, versatility is the name of the game.  My Saucony mitts keep the hands toasty and my headlamp lights the way (it also catches the attention of oncoming traffic otherwise occupied with their cell phone.)  I highly recommend the headlamp.

As for running on the contaminated sidewalks and roads...we boldly move on in persuit of running at a new level in 2011.  Maybe even a 50 miler to satisfy a growing curiosity.  Thanks for that Vince.

Keepinng warm keeping up.
Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment